- Video presentation in a plenary or concurrent session — recording instructions will be provided for accepted abstracts.
- Live Q&A will take place at the end of each session and presenters are expected to attend.
- All submission sections required: objective, methods, results, and conclusions
- Wide-screen slide format (16:9)
- Peer reviewers selected abstracts for presentation in a Top Abstracts plenary session or a Current Hottest Topics plenary session.
- Abstracts by early career investigators will be considered for the Joe Leigh Simpson Award.
- PDF poster file — upload instructions will be provided for accepted abstracts.
- Poster presenters may be asked to attend a virtual poster session that provides the ability to chat online with attendees who view their poster.
- TBA: a video presentation of the poster may or may not be required; please watch for updates.
- All submission sections are required: objective, methods, results, and conclusions
This submission type is encouraged for authors seeking feedback or collaboration on future or ongoing research. Collaboration poster authors are allowed to provide as much detail as possible during abstract submission and write “Not applicable” where necessary for the objective, methods, results, and conclusions.
All presenters will be required to register for the conference, at least for the day of their assigned session. Presenters who are unable to attend on their assigned day have the option for a co-author to present in their place and are required to contact ISPD Headquarters
to make this substitution.